HOME | ORDER | PAYMENT | OUR POLICY | LINKS
Welcome to the East Anglia list. If you are looking for particular books not listed please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org as I have others in stock and do receive new ones in.
Please quote stock reference number (s) when ordering.
Please refer to the HOME page for contact details.
844. -----: East Anglia - About Britain No.4.Collins, c1951. Lovely little book, spine at top 2" torn, guide book with portrait by R.H. Mottram. £5.00
848. ------: The Book of the Norwich Festival June 18-30 1951.Norwich Festival Society, 1951. A large card covered item on Norwich Festival with several local adverts and colour illustrations. Great Norwich social document from the 1950's. £12.00
846. Apling, Harry: Norfolk Corn Windmills.Norwich: Norfolk Windmills Trust, 1984. First Edition of Volume 1 ( second apparently never published ). Excellent condition with dust jacket, price clipped, 377 pages, everything needed on the subject. £19.00
619. F.V. Morley: Travels in East Anglia.Methuen & Co, 1923 First with 2 colour plates, 12 other illustrations and 2 maps. Green cloth, browning, fascinating account of this lovely part of the country. £11.00
620. Jones, Vincent: East Anglian Pubs.London: Batsford Ltd, 1965. First with 152 pages, worn dust jacket, clean contents. Interesting review of pubs particularly food and drink. An age when 'Special Drinks' included Watney Red Barrel. £7.50
847. Kennett, David H: Norfolk Villages.London: Robert Hale, 1980. Very good throughout with dust jacket. History of the villages of this marvellous County. £11.00
1351. --: Norwich - Official Guide:Norwich Publicity Association: c1972: Lovely small guide with cathedral on cover, very good contents, map in back pocket £5.00
841. Prothero, Rowland: The Life and Correspondence of Arthur Penrhyn Stanley.John Murray, 1894. Volume 1 from the library of King Alfred's College, Winchester. 536 pages with Norwich interest. £9.50
845. Russell-Gebbett, Jean: Henslow of Hitcham.Lavenham: Terence Dalton, 1977. Lovely book on the life of the Reverend Professor John Stevens Henslow, Botanist, tutor and mentor of Charles Darwin. Excellent throughout with dust jacket. £7.50
849. Wallace, Doreen & Bagnall-Oakley, R: NorfolkRobert Hale, 1951. First Edition of the County Books Series. Creases at top of dust jacket. Map enclosed, 282 pages about the marvellous county. £10.00
843. Wilson, B.Knyvet: Norfolk Tales and Memories.Jarrold, 1930. Foreword by R.J.Colman, green boards have a blotched appearance, very good throughout, marvellous Norfolk book. £12.00
Back to Top